Websites marketed effectively
Digital marketing is essential for spreading the word about your website and online campaigns.
All new websites with Clare Richardson Design automatically include Google Analytics integration to enable you to plan your future marketing based on the historical statistics of visitors to your site.
On completion of all new websites I provide, as standard, a Digital Marketing Summary which will give you an outline plan of what you should be doing to market your website, products and services. You can undertake the recommendations yourself, or if time is limited, I can quote for doing this work on your behalf. In conjunction with my partner, Peter Richardson of m4digital, I can offer comprehensive digital marketing packages to get you started with social media marketing and advice on the most appropriate marketing strategy for your business.
Social Media, whether you love or hate it, cannot be ignored and can be used to effectively engage with both existing and prospective clients whilst promoting your services and website.
- Facebook - a social networking service that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them.
- LinkedIn - a social networking website, with 150 million+ members, for people in professional occupations.
- Twitter - an online social networking service and micro blogging service that enables its users to send and read text-based posts of up to 140 characters, known as "tweets".
- YouTube - a video-sharing website. Marketing on YouTube turns viewers into fans, and fans into new customers.
- Blogs - enable you to share your expertise, regularly add new content and increase traffic to your site.
- Incoming links - can boost your ranking significantly. I can advise you on how to implement these effectively.
- Email Campaigns - I can help you and advise with your email marketing campaigns and strategies